Friday, January 10, 2014

I Tiger (Revisited)

I Tiger (Revisited) 
Ode to Anger





I'm a tiger look at me
I use my imagination to process this anger
at reality
You walk by old and grey supple no more
It is not back in the day though the anger remains to be processed 
full grown now with claws and teeth
you would never get away with reality
Grrr subdued
Grrr from the tree
I tiger I leap now to strike
claws out teeth beared
What is anger what is anger WHAT IS  ANGER
I am anger I am anger I AM ANGER
In the air toward you now I mumble the primal predator’s prayer
I forgive thee
I AM HUNGRY
I strike my claws tear you flesh wrinkled and old
it does not matter it is you
clawing through the flesh
supple no more with age
that primal hunger you instilled 
the hunger wins out over forgiveness 
as some sort of hunger drove you to do what you do
HUNGER for truth
HUNGER to stand up
this hunger has always been with me
I forgive thee ... as I rip into your flesh
saber tooth
no regrets 
the truth into the light always wins always wins
no thought of revenge no just right and wrong
the tiger lives fed by the truth
anger instinct not secondary  but primal drives this hunger for  the truth to which the mind constantly gravitates 
not revenge
the justice of the animal world
I tear you flesh once foisted upon me against my will
to eat me
kill or be killed
the hunger of anger must be satisfied
better to write than to act
I rip that flesh that betrayed me smaller I was
can't you see it is me
IT IS ME
I EXIST!
the me you could not kill
nor hide
nor destroy 
the me you betrayed you thought you left behind
left for dead buried alive
I live
I tiger
I rip the flesh and spit it out
the huger must be fed
the anger satisfied
I rip and tear and claw and spit out each bite
the hunger must be fed
Now I tiger

now I man

I bath in your blood
you warm blood covers and arouses me
I sit bathed in your warm blood 
penis erect
satisfying the primal hunger with no sexual release
ever erect
as I look at the pieces of you ... 
scattered thus
I am satisfied
Now pick them up 
make yourself whole
for in reality 
this is what you did to me!
I tiger 
I eachu


copyright 2014 FredCelio


No comments:

Post a Comment