Sunday, April 21, 2013

Judge Me Not


Do not judge me by your standards. 

Unless your standards include the empathy necessary to transmute the social consciousness to accommodate a restructuring of thought feeling and action.  

Collectively society must go through what we go through as individuals.

If this consciousness raising does not occur within the allotted time, we will most assuredly destroy ourselves. 

This is the great adventure as history unfolds or implodes into the future.  

What is past is present.  

What is future is passed. 

At this specific point in time, it is not me.  

I have been a lightening rod for pain, and with this extraordinary abilities (gifts).  
or as my photo 
I am the blind man aimlessly reaching for any comfort he can grasp. 

Copyright 2013 Fred Celio

No comments:

Post a Comment